Customer Operations Manager
Finexio is the leader in AP Payments as a Service, the leading embedded payments approach for business to business payments. Finexio simplifies the way businesses process and receive B2B payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers’ accounts payable and procurement software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide “what” to pay- Finexio’s software seamlessly handles the “how” and the “when”.
We are growing revenue over 100% per year and are a leading disruptor in the B2B Payments and Fintech industry. The company has raised over $65m in investment and is backed by investors JP Morgan, Discover, NBH Bank, Mendon Venture Partners, and Valley Bank. These investors believe in the mission and technology so much so they are also customers and partners.
Finexio is looking for a highly motivated Customer Support Leader to manage our customer support organization. As the Customer Support Leader at Finexio, you will be responsible for driving the success of the front-line support team servicing and delighting enterprise customers. The role will build strong relationships with cross departmental managers and client staff to achieve adoption of the Finexio platform and maximize value and satisfaction for our customers. The role will suit someone who is passionate about making an impact, motivated to drive ROI for their clients, and enjoys strategic problem solving and proactive customer engagement.
- Minimum of 7 years of Customer Support and Payments Processing management and leadership experience within tech-enabled service environment
- Demonstrated understanding of B2B payment methods and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to triage incoming issues and prioritize accordingly. Demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines and work on a predefined schedule.
- Experience leading a team of customer support or customer success representatives
- Deep understanding of Zen Desk and Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to triage incoming issues and prioritize accordingly.
- Demonstrated results in hiring, training, and retaining high performing customer support teams
- Proven experiencing building, defining, and refining standard operating procedures and SLAs
- Own and manage team data and metrics to drive monthly and quarterly internal performance reviews
- Candidates need to possess the ability to impact and influence customers and partners with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility, and the drive to create real and measurable business results
- Experience in financial services products is preferred with knowledge of payment-related solutions
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Proven ability to influence leaders and effectively negotiate with business partners and clients
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Adaptable and open to change
- Able to think and act both strategically (big picture) and tactically (details)
- Able to self-manage and prioritize a multitude of responsibilities and workstreams
- Comfortable in front of a variety of audiences including C-suite executives and clients
- Ability to travel for key business meetings and training (when available) – 10% of the time
- Develop the Customer Support team into a high performing group by defining, executing, and communicating industry-best processes, standards, and best practices that work flawlessly and minimize escalated customer issues and escalations
- Be an ongoing example of customer service and lead the customer support and service team to deliver accurate, timely, helpful responses to customer's questions or support needs.
- Proactive review of processes to identify inefficiencies, control weaknesses and opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness. Collaborate with the Product group to build-out critical tools, automate routine work where possible, and address recurring customer issues.
- Ensuring that the team has an ongoing understanding of B2B payment methods and processes.
- Deliver on Finexio KPI and goals on Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all customer support matters, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner.
- Ensure your team is working diligently to pursue and resolve customer tickets in Zendesk according to internal KPIs and both internal & external SLAs.
- Educate and train your team of customer support reps and operational colleagues which includes presenting process, product, and technology training.
- Develop a trusted relationship with key client stakeholders.
- Understand and drive alignment between Finexio and client goals and communicate and advocate for clients’ needs internally.
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services, and creating a world-class company
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
- Employee Engagement – Quarterly virtual team building activities and monthly team lunches
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
Compensation: $90,000 - $120,000 + equity + potential bonus.