Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Betr (www.betr.app) is disrupting legacy sports betting by launching Betr Gaming & legacy media by launching Betr Media. Betr Gaming, is our online sports betting business focused on simplifying and improving the user experience for the casual sports fan. Betr Gaming began with a microbetting-only product, allowing users to bet on individual plays in sports, such as the next pitch, play and basket rather than a game’s outcome, but we’re expanding its product offering to include full sportsbook capabilities. Betr Media is focused on a mix of both our original creator-driven content & premier talent, driving strong brand affinity. Betr Media has proven its success as it continues to reach a mass audience as one of the fastest growing sports betting media brands in the United States on social!
Betr was founded in 2022 by Joey Levy, an industry leader in sports betting and founder of Simplebet, and Jake Paul, a top athlete influencer and media mogul. Betr is backed by Fuel Venture Capital, Aliya Capital Partners, Florida Funders, & more. Our mission is to make sports & betting Betr!
We are looking for a Social Producer to join our team full-time in Miami. We are looking for someone who lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps TikTok and other short-form social platforms. Must be comfortable appearing on camera, and must be passionate about sports and knowledgeable about sports betting.
- Create original content for our social channels
- Work with other producers to create forward facing, personality-driven short-form videos
- Go onsite to the biggest events in sports to capture content
- Edit videos for TikTok, IG, YT etc.
- Work during the biggest games to turn around topical content
- Publish content to social channels
- Strategize with the rest of the social team to set the brand's voice
- 3+ years experience as lead producer on productions across digital and/or linear
- 7+ years experience as a producer/PM across digital and/or linear
- Expansive Rolodex of crews/individual production personnel (especially in major cities)
- Extensive technical and equipment knowledge as it pertains to production
- Extreme organizational skills throughout production process
- Communication skills across large crews, executives, and high end talent
- Experience in setting, adhering to, and managing production budgets
- Technical understanding of post production process
betr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply
Thank you for your interest in Betr. We look forward to reviewing your application.