Head of User Acquisition
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Betr (www.betr.app) is disrupting legacy sports betting by launching Betr Gaming & legacy media by launching Betr Media. Betr Gaming, is our online sports betting business focused on simplifying and improving the user experience for the casual sports fan. Betr Gaming began with a microbetting-only product, allowing users to bet on individual plays in sports, such as the next pitch, play and basket rather than a game’s outcome, but we’re expanding its product offering to include full sportsbook capabilities. Betr Media is focused on a mix of both our original creator-driven content & premier talent, driving strong brand affinity. Betr Media has proven its success as it continues to reach a mass audience as one of the fastest growing sports betting media brands in the United States on social!
Betr was founded in 2022 by Joey Levy, an industry leader in sports betting and founder of Simplebet, and Jake Paul, a top athlete influencer and media mogul. Betr is backed by Fuel Venture Capital, Aliya Capital Partners, Florida Funders, & more. Our mission is to make sports & betting Betr!
Betr is seeking a talented and results-driven Head of User Acquisition. This role will be responsible for driving user acquisition strategies and campaigns to grow Betr's customer base. The Head of User Acquisition will work alongside the Retention/CRM Lead, both reporting to the Head of Growth, to optimize the customer lifecycle and maximize customer value. The Head of User Acquisition will work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve aggressive acquisition targets.
*Ideally, this is an onsite role in our Miami HQ.
About the Role:
- Develop and execute comprehensive user acquisition strategies and campaigns to drive customer growth for Betr's free-to-play games, fantasy, and sportsbook products.
- Collaborate with the Head of Growth to establish clear acquisition goals, budgets, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for measuring campaign effectiveness.
- Identify and evaluate target audience segments, market trends, and competitive landscapes to optimize user acquisition efforts.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to monitor and analyze campaign performance, identifying areas of improvement and implementing actionable strategies for optimization.
- Manage and optimize user acquisition channels, including paid search, social media, display, affiliate, TV, radio, and partnerships.
- Collaborate with internal creative and content teams to develop compelling ad creatives, landing pages, and marketing assets that resonate with target audiences.
- Conduct regular A/B testing and experimentation to improve campaign performance and identify opportunities for scaling user acquisition efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging trends, and new user acquisition technologies/tools, recommending innovative strategies to gain a competitive edge.
- Establish strong working relationships with external agencies, vendors, and partners to maximize user acquisition results.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on user acquisition performance, presenting insights, recommendations, and progress against goals to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree a plus).
- Proven experience (4-5 years) in user acquisition, growth marketing, or performance marketing, preferably within the online gambling or gaming industry.
- Strong understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels and platforms
- Proficient in utilizing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to measure and analyze campaign performance.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful user acquisition strategies, delivering measurable results and driving business growth.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze complex datasets, draw actionable insights, and make data-backed decisions.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns and initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a proactive approach to problem-solving and a passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Passion for the online gambling industry and a customer-centric mindset.
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership
- Medical, Dental, Vision (80% coverage from Betr)
- 401K to participate in
- Generous, Unlimited Time Off Policies
- Full equipment setup
- Opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry at our collaborative warehouse in Miami
betr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply
Thank you for your interest in Betr. We look forward to reviewing your application.