Customer Operations Associate
Customer Service, Operations
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Betr (www.betr.app) is disrupting legacy sports betting by launching Betr Gaming & legacy media by launching Betr Media. Betr Gaming, is our online sports betting business focused on simplifying and improving the user experience for the casual sports fan. Betr Gaming began with a microbetting-only product, allowing users to bet on individual plays in sports, such as the next pitch, play and basket rather than a game’s outcome, but we’re expanding its product offering to include full sportsbook capabilities. Betr Media is focused on a mix of both our original creator-driven content & premier talent, driving strong brand affinity. Betr Media has proven its success as it continues to reach a mass audience as one of the fastest growing sports betting media brands in the United States on social!
Betr was founded in 2022 by Joey Levy, an industry leader in sports betting and founder of Simplebet, and Jake Paul, a top athlete influencer and media mogul. Betr is backed by Fuel Venture Capital, Aliya Capital Partners, Florida Funders, & more. Our mission is to make sports & betting Betr!
Betr is looking for a Customer Operations Associate to assist the team in providing a best-in-class customer experience to our growing user base. The Customer Operations Associate will work to ensure customer satisfaction with our products and overall brand, including product, content, and payment operations. The Customer Operations Associate has the ability to understand and empathize with the problems that our customers are facing and find appropriate solutions as quickly as possible. Customer Operations team members must be open to working nights, weekends, & holidays to support users in real time around high volume sports schedules.
This role is based in our Miami, Florida HQ. You must be based in this area or be willing to relocate to be considered for this position.
About The Position:
- Support and resolve user issues and inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Use email & chat to support and to resolve issues and inquiries, exceeding expectations to deliver outstanding support
- Capture user insights and trends to inform all areas of the business, including product, marketing, and operations.
- Monitor for critical site issues and escalate to the proper channels to ensure a speedy resolution.
- Resolve bet and contest inquiries regarding sporting rules & account and billing inquiries from users
- Provide technical assistance to fans regarding our mobile application
- Review and approve withdrawal requests
- Ability to use and understand our internal admin tools, review accounts, troubleshoot bugs, and resolve issues
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service or customer experience focused role
- Detail oriented with the ability to make data-driven decisions to improve customer communication performance
- Knowledge of online gaming fraud, payments, gaming and sportsbook tools, systems and reports are highly preferred
- Experience with payment providers (PayPal, Online Banking, card processing)
- Experience working with Customer Support tools like Salesforce, Zendesk etc.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to listen attentively to user needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills, the ability to be flexible, & prioritize responsibilities
- A lifelong, passionate sports fan with a deep understanding of how to engage fans
betr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply
Thank you for your interest in Betr. We look forward to reviewing your application.