Paid Media Analyst
Marketing & Communications, IT
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
Betr (www.betr.app) is disrupting legacy sports betting by launching Betr Gaming & legacy media by launching Betr Media. Betr Gaming, is our online sports betting business focused on simplifying and improving the user experience for the casual sports fan. Betr Gaming began with a microbetting-only product, allowing users to bet on individual plays in sports, such as the next pitch, play and basket rather than a game’s outcome. We’re quickly expanding our product offerings to include full sportsbook capabilities & Betr Picks, our pick-em style Daily Fantasy Sports game. Betr Media is focused on a mix of both our original creator-driven content & premier talent, driving strong brand affinity. Betr Media has proven its success as it continues to reach a mass audience as one of the fastest growing sports betting media brands in the United States on social!
Betr was founded in 2022 by Joey Levy, an industry leader in sports betting and founder of Simplebet, and Jake Paul, a top athlete influencer and media mogul. Betr is backed by Fuel Venture Capital, Aliya Capital Partners, Florida Funders, & more. Our mission is to make sports & betting Betr!
This role is based in Miami, Florida. You must be based in this area or be willing to relocate to be considered for this position.
The Betr team is looking for a Paid Media Analyst that will play a pivotal role in leveraging proprietary data assets to generate data-driven insights and advanced media analytics. We are looking for someone who possesses a solid understanding of the role of data in user acquisition, activation, retention, and measurement, as well as knowledge of the ad tech landscape and biddable media ecosystem across various channels. The Paid Media Analyst will lay the foundation of tooling and metrics for the growth and retention marketing functions at Betr. This is a perfect opportunity to join Betr early in the game!
About the Role:
- Develop and implement data collection, data analysis, and business intelligence reporting systems to measure and inform the business strategy for the Marketing team.
- Utilize both 1P (first-party) and 3P (third-party) proprietary data assets to generate insights through descriptive and exploratory statistics. Your insights will be crucial in identifying high-value target audiences aligned with our business drivers and KPIs.
- Develop analytical frameworks, observational analyses, models, features or metrics to understand user behavior, and to optimize the experience at all stages of the user journey.
- Analyze business performance and trends, create compelling presentations and written materials, effectively communicating complex ideas and insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate closely with the growth team to develop an audience learning agenda, using a methodical approach in audience strategy and analyses through modeling and analytic efforts. Your work will guide audience identification and activation strategies
- Work in tandem with decision-makers across departments to understand their goals and proactively identify opportunities to leverage data for developing new insights and enhancing business results.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in marketing analytics and data science
- 3+ years of experience in a business analytics or data science role, preferably in finance, RMG, or sports verticals with a B2C focus.
- 3+ years of experience using data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or other Analytics tools.
- Experience with Python or R is a plus.
- Proficiency in drawing actionable insights from data analysis, with the ability to clearly communicate findings to stakeholders and senior management.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience working with data warehouses and lakes.
- Intellectual curiosity and a deep understanding of data sources and ecosystems, with the ability to view them from the brand's business perspective.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent personal, organizational, and time management skills
- Passion for the sports industry or online gaming!
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (80% coverage from Betr)
- 401K to participate in
- Generous, Unlimited Time Off Policies
- Full equipment setup
- Opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry at our collaborative warehouse in Miami
Betr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply
Thank you for your interest in Betr. We look forward to reviewing your application.