Sales & Business Development
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
Betr (www.betr.app) is disrupting legacy sports betting by launching Betr Gaming & legacy media by launching Betr Media. Betr Gaming, is our online sports betting business focused on simplifying and improving the user experience for the casual sports fan. Betr Gaming began with a microbetting-only product, allowing users to bet on individual plays in sports, such as the next pitch, play and basket rather than a game’s outcome. We’re quickly expanding our product offerings to include full sportsbook capabilities & Betr Picks, our pick-em style Daily Fantasy Sports game. Betr Media is focused on a mix of both our original creator-driven content & premier talent, driving strong brand affinity. Betr Media has proven its success as it continues to reach a mass audience as one of the fastest growing sports betting media brands in the United States on social!
Betr was founded in 2022 by Joey Levy, an industry leader in sports betting and founder of Simplebet, and Jake Paul, a top athlete influencer and media mogul. Betr is backed by Fuel Venture Capital, Aliya Capital Partners, Florida Funders, & more. Our mission is to make sports & betting Betr!
This role is based in Miami, Florida. You must be based in this area or be willing to relocate to be considered for this position.
The Betr team is looking for a talented and motivated Growth Manager to join our Growth Team. The Growth Manager will assist in the execution of user acquisition across various platforms and methods. The Growth Managers leadership will be crucial in collaborating across departments and with external partners to achieve our aggressive growth targets. The successful candidate will have a strong foundation in digital advertising and online gaming. This is a perfect opportunity to join Betr early in the game!
About the Role:
- Execute paid media strategies across multiple platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and programmatic media buying.
- Conduct competitive research and audience targeting analysis to optimize campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, product, media, and data analytics, to develop effective campaign messaging and targeting strategies.
- Monitor campaign performance and provide regular reporting and analysis to stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Drive innovation and test new paid media tactics to optimize campaign performance and achieve business objectives.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in paid media management.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital advertising, with exposure to paid media management in the sports industry preferred.
- Strong understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels and platforms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.) to measure and analyze campaign performance.
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful user acquisition strategies, delivering measurable results and driving business growth.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Passion for digital marketing, the sports industry or online gaming industry with a customer-centric mindset.
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance with 80% coverage from Betr
- 401K to participate in
- Generous, Unlimited Time Off Policies
- Full equipment setup
- Opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry at our collaborative warehouse in Miami!
Betr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply
Thank you for your interest in Betr. We look forward to reviewing your application.