Partnership Sales & Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
Betr (www.betr.app) is disrupting legacy sports betting by launching Betr Gaming & legacy media by launching Betr Media. Betr Gaming, is our online sports betting business focused on simplifying and improving the user experience for the casual sports fan. Betr Gaming began with a microbetting-only product, allowing users to bet on individual plays in sports, such as the next pitch, play and basket rather than a game’s outcome. We’re quickly expanding our product offerings to include full sportsbook capabilities & Betr Picks, our pick-em style Daily Fantasy Sports game. Betr Media is focused on a mix of both our original creator-driven content & premier talent, driving strong brand affinity. Betr Media has proven its success as it continues to reach a mass audience as one of the fastest growing sports betting media brands in the United States on social!
Betr was founded in 2022 by Joey Levy, an industry leader in sports betting and founder of Simplebet, and Jake Paul, a top athlete influencer and media mogul. Betr is backed by Fuel Venture Capital, Aliya Capital Partners, Florida Funders, & more. Our mission is to make sports & betting Betr!
This role is based in Miami, Florida. You must be based in this area or be willing to relocate to be considered for this position.
Betr Media is looking for a Partnership Sales & Account Manager to source, grow, retain, and manage brand partnerships that result in revenue generation & retention. The Partnership Sales & Account Manager will have direct experience working with national brands, a demonstrated history of strategic planning and execution, and experience working in sports & entertainment. The Partnerships Manager will identify key prospects, build a pipeline, and negotiate to close deals across multiple industries. In addition to the sales process, the Partnerships Manager will onboard and manage client relationships, ensuring there is a positive experience throughout the entire relationship. The candidate will create high-value media partnership packages that are customized, creative and comprehensive for both Betr & the clients target metrics and will lead the onboarding & management of those packages.
About the Role:
- Create tailored proposal decks for clients to aid in sales initiatives, including sales packages, pricing and features
- Work cross-functionally with social media and content teams on client campaigns and refining creative
- Assist sales leads in the negotiation process of partnerships, ensuring beneficial terms and secure contracts.
- Find opportunities to extend to social and monetize via broader deals within packages
- Guide team through the onboarding process of clients by providing initial & continued product integration and support
- Manage client relationships effectively and efficiently, targeting areas of opportunity for upsell & cross-sell
- Collect and analyze sales and account data, manage our CRM tools, & provide regular reports to Sales Management & the Executive Team on pipeline & progress
- Analyze & deliver campaign performance reports to offer a data driven business insights and partnership progress
- Coordinate with the Betr Social team to identify synergies, avoid client conflicts, and foster cross-selling opportunities.
- Establish and nurture trusted advisor relationships with strategic accounts, ensuring long-term partnerships and mutual success.
- Work closely with Content & Growth teams to produce brand presence within our social content including social posts, podcasts, etc.
- Proficiently manage multiple priorities and accounts simultaneously, ensuring each receives adequate attention
- 3+ years working in a partnerships facing role within activations for CPG, an agency or professional sports teams. Athlete/Influencer management experience is a plus!
- Excellent relationship building and people skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities & deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Self motivated & able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth startup with the ability to be flexible and comfortable pivoting quickly as needed
- Experience building and executing against a pipeline of targets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- An entrepreneurial mindset with excellent organizational skills, the ability to be flexible, & prioritize responsibilities
Betr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply
Thank you for your interest in Betr. We look forward to reviewing your application.