Director of Rewards Partnerships
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Flex is building a finance super app for business owners — reimagining every single aspect of the financial workflow and financial services for any entrepreneur. The company is growing 35% MoM and is on track to achieve cash flow positive by early 2024. Flex is focused on the long tail of the market, especially undigitized industries like construction and logistics, with >$1.2T in card spend annually still up for grabs. 90% of its customers come from incumbents like BofA and AmEx.
Flex is a fully remote company and this role can be performed from anywhere.
🕺 About the Role
As the Director of Reward Partnerships at Flex, you will spearhead the creation of strategic partnerships tailored for our premier Flex clients. Your role involves innovative thinking, astute selling and internal corporate dynamics to unlock specialized benefits, playing a pivotal role in Flex's partnership team.
✅ What You’ll Do
Close Deals: Go out and talk to the brands that matter and work with them to find the most useful and unique benefits for our clients.
Be Creative: Many of the benefits you will unlock will need your creativity so our product is remarkable, unique and innovative.
Collaborate: Work closely with our Growth team on private events that will delight and inspire our clients.
Be Transparent: Effectively communicate key successes, challenges, pipeline and forecasts to the team so we can all help each other and overcome any challenges.
Influence Product: Work alongside product/design teams to provide informed suggestions/feedback loop for Flex's product roadmap that improve the customer experience.
⚡️ What You Bring
- 7+ years in strategic partnerships, preferably for financial products, entertainment relationship management, luxury events, or other relevant field.
- Experience formulating business strategy, negotiating and structuring deals, and relationship management.
- Ideally experience specifically negotiating with hotel industry and/or luxury brands
- Nice to have: Experience at a high-growth startup
🚀 What We Bring
- Founding team from MIT, Harvard, Thiel Fellowship, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Kabbage, American Express, McKinsey Ai, and beyond
- Closed Series A with equity and debt funding - significant horsepower and runway
- Remote work w/ semi-annual offsites in exotic locations
- Silicon Valley VCs and angels
- Excellent compensation and benefits (401k, life insur., PTO, paid medical, dental, vision, etc)
Interested? We'd love to hear from you
At Flex, we value passion, determination, and honesty. Even if you don't fully match the job specifics, we encourage you to apply. Unusual career paths and unique skills can help you stand out. We believe diversity drives our success. Join us at firstname.lastname@example.org