Senior Solutions Architect (Post-Sales) - Supply Chain
Leverage is capturing a multi-trillion dollar industry by helping global supply chains answer the question “Where’s my stuff?” Backed by world-class investors and founded by serial entrepreneurs with a track record of success. We’re revolutionizing the industry through domain expertise and technology to deliver unprecedented visibility and looking for others to join our mission.
We’re looking for a strong problem solver with high technical ability to serve as a Senior Solutions Architect (Post-Sales). This person is excited to work with our amazing and growing customer base to ensure successful technical onboarding and usage of Leverage that drives customer satisfaction and future growth opportunities. This is a cross-functional role where you'll work closely with the founders, sales, product, and engineering.
We care about character and culture as much as competency. We strive to build a workplace where people are excited to come to work every day and feel empowered and motivated to do their best work.
- Establish, work alongside, and be an advocate for our customers to ensure rapid technical implementation and customer onboarding that exceeds customer expectations
- Support the Leverage product and engineering team in delivery on integrations, implementation, and feature/bug requests to include prioritization and elaboration through strong project management skills as our internal and external customer advocate
- Develop and own technical implementation plans and future customer growth opportunities to both ensure retention and account expansion
- Establish customer service policies and practices as well as high-level technical and product support playbooks
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 3-5 years experience in a software engineering role that required precision and strong attention to detail
- Experience in forward-facing customer roles that include metrics as customer satisfaction, adoption, and expansion
- Experience in a fast-paced software company with platform and industry knowledge
- Supply chain domain knowledge and familiarity with common supply chain software tools and workflows
- Exceptional project management, written, and oral communication skills
- Motivated by solving problems for customers with demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges before they arise
- Proven track record in SaaS-based companies, working with innovative technology and partnering with the customer
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A key role in a dynamic, fun team and a fast-growing company
- The opportunity to work on an exciting new product that revolutionizes an industry
- An open, collaboratively working environment that drives towards continuous improvement and always values input/feedback/suggestions
- competitive salary + equity
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Unlimited personal leave
- Team events (virtual and on-site)
IS THIS YOU? TO APPLY... Please tell us why at [email hidden]
Something looks off?