Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Leverage is capturing a multi-trillion dollar industry by helping global supply chains answer the question “Where’s my stuff?” Backed by world-class investors and founded by serial entrepreneurs with a track record of success. We’re revolutionizing the industry through domain expertise and technology to deliver unprecedented visibility and looking for others to join our mission.
We are seeking a talented Senior Account Executive to join our team.
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals.
- Engage with C-level executives to position our product portfolio in alignment with their business strategies.
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers in target accounts.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Provide feedback to the product and marketing teams, contributing to the overall strategy and execution of the company.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline and forecast data.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a B2B SaaS sales role.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong network within the enterprise market.
- Experience in negotiating and closing large-scale enterprise deals.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- Proficient in using CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.).
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits package.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact in the early stages of a rapidly growing startup.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment with a strong emphasis on personal and professional growth.
- Hybrid (3in/2out) work arrangements and unlimited vacation policy.
- The chance to shape the engineering culture and build a world-class team.
- Leverage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and succeed
IS THIS YOU? TO APPLY... Please tell us why at [email hidden]
See more open positions at Leverage
Something looks off?