Senior Software Engineer
Leverage is capturing a multi-trillion dollar industry by helping global supply chains answer the question “Where’s my stuff?” Backed by world-class investors and founded by serial entrepreneurs with a track record of success, we’re revolutionizing the industry through domain expertise and technology to deliver unprecedented visibility and looking for others to join our mission.
This position is for someone who is able to connect with the vision and growth plan for Leverage and work with the leadership team on a product roadmap that drives towards revenue through technical delivery. You're able to ship code as an individual contributor as well as work with other engineers and designers as a team.
We care about character and culture as much as competency. We strive to build a workplace where people are excited to come to work every day and feel empowered and motivated to do their best work.
- Ship code that transforms the Leverage business vision into functional product
- Effectively communicate development and product progress with the team and leadership
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has 4+ years experience as a software engineer in modern languages, frameworks, and technologies (i.e. React/Redux/Redux Saga, Node, Typescript, PostgreSQL, AWS, etc)
- Is a maker spirit with a consistent history delivering results as an individual contributor and within a team environment
- Has a broad set of interests that significantly overlap with the companies values and goals.
- Is excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A key role in a dynamic, fun team and a fast-growing company
- The opportunity to work on an exciting new product that revolutionizes an industry
- An open, collaboratively working environment that drives towards continuous improvement and always values input/feedback/suggestions
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Unlimited personal leave
- Office snacks
- Team events (virtual and on-sites)
IS THIS YOU? TO APPLY...
Tell us why at [email hidden]
Something looks off?