Account Executive - Commercial Auto
LULA is thriving in the shared economy by bringing a portfolio of innovative insuretech solutions to our customers. It is an exciting time to be joining the GTM team at Lula, as we continue to grow and see strong demand, thanks to the value we deliver.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive for our Commercial Auto line of business in the commercial auto insurance segment. The ideal candidate shares our customer obsession, and ensuring we do right by our customers and our team members. This is a direct quota-carrying role that requires prospecting and closing new business, and reports to the Director of Sales, Commercial Auto.
This is a hybrid role - candidates must live near Miami, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, or Philadelphia.
What you'll be doing:
- Work toward successful attainment of monthly new bookings quota.
- Manage pipeline of leads and qualified opportunities, leveraging salesforce.com to accurately forecast new bookings on a monthly cadence.
- Leverage our modern prospecting tech stack to work both top of funnel as well as qualified pipeline by adhering to our sales processes.
- Take great care of customers and prospects by understanding their business needs and how Lula’s value proposition translates meaningfully to the customer.
- Communicate with prospective customers all day. Strive to get better every day, and improve on conversion rates.
- Exhibit strong skills with discovery, opportunity qualification, delivery of message and product demo, and deal progression to fruition.
- Strong understanding of sales process and methodology to optimize for win rates and deal sizes.
- Update salesforce daily and maintain accurate pipeline information with detailed notes.
- Collaborate with peers (both inter and cross-departmental) to work cohesively as a team.
What you'll bring:
- Grit and perseverance. Strong desire to want to be the best version of yourself.
- Learning mindset. An always be learning, always be open to new ideas mindset.
- Ability to be operate in a fast-paced environment where we don’t always have everything we want to make informed decisions.
- Technology-forward mindset, ready to dive in and leverage our crm and tech stack tools to drive operational excellence.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Appetite to have fun and make work playful.
- Proven track record of success selling a saas-based solution.
- Experience with commercial auto fleet insurance is a preference but not mandatory.
The annual US base salary range for this role is $140,000.00 - $160,000.00. For sales roles, the range provided is the role’s On Target Earnings ("OTE") range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions/sales bonuses target and annual base salary for the role.
Something looks off?