Customer Support Specialist - West Coast (Spanish Required)
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Lula is a Series A, VC-backed insurtech startup based in Miami, FL, US rethinking how insurance is priced, sold and managed to align with modern asset utilization. We identify as a tech company firstly (and secondly) and insurance company thirdly. Our ultimate goal is to “upgrade the pipes” of the insurance industry so that companies can integrate insurance into their business as easily as they integrate payment processing. We are backed by Founder’s Fund, Khosla Ventures and Softbank.
We are looking for a bilingual Customer Support Specialist to work PST hours.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features unique to LULA
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Experience as a Customer Success Specialist or similar CS role at an early stage start-up
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with high volume tech support
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance covered 100%
- Competitive 401k match
- Unlimited PTO (no really)
- Flexible working hours
- Bi-annual team retreats
- A young energetic culture (foosball table not included)
USA Pay Range
See more open positions at Lula
Something looks off?