IT, Accounting & Finance
Montevideo, Montevideo Department, Uruguay
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
DescriptionCompany DescriptionMarco is a Fintech firm focused on financing underserved SME exporters in Latin America. Born out of the Antler Accelerator in New York, Marco has raised over $16MM+ in Equity from distinguished investors and has a $200MM credit facility. Given the profitable lending business model and an underserved market, Marco is looking to scale rapidly. This role will have high impact potential within the Marco team.The RoleThis is an opportunity to join a Fintech company at an exciting time! We are seeking a Finance Analyst to join our team in Montevideo.As a Finance Analyst you will contribute in the day-to-day accounting and treasury activities of our United States & Uruguayan entities. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of professional experience in Finance/Accounting, working in fluent English (oral and written). Responsibilities
- Assist in the month-end closure process, including closure of sub-ledgers, journal entries input, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations and the preparation and review of management reports for our US & UY entities.
- Assist in the daily accounting activities including, but not limited to, cash, accounts payable, accruals, credit cards.
- Manage and record all Cash In/Out transactions in our operations and accounting system.
- Assist in the Accounting financials process.
- Prepare vendors payments and banks reconciliations.
- Accounting or Administration degree or advanced student.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Accounting is preferred.
- Languages- Fluent English and Spanish. Advanced Excel skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a focus on process enhancement.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid Work
See more open positions at Marco
Something looks off?