K-12 Outreach Manager
Mountain Brook, AL, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
QuantHub is seeking a passionate and outgoing K-12 Outreach Manager with a talent for networking and problem-solving. This is someone who believes in the power of data literacy and its ability to create opportunities for the workforce of tomorrow. First and foremost, this person is a champion for data education and who has a contagious excitement in ensuring equal access to the skills students need in a future driven by data. This role will require collaboration with various K-12 stakeholders across the state of Alabama alongside QuantHub’s team of product engineers and curriculum developers with the goal of increasing engagement with the QuantHub Data Skills platform.
- Support the QuantHub K-12 Data Literacy Project in the state of Alabama and regularly collaborate with various stakeholders including internal product development, marketing, and technical support team members.
- Proactively reach out to Alabama school officials to cultivate Data Literacy program buy-in and connect educators to QuantHub education resources.
- Serve as point of contact for educators and administrators and respond professionally to stakeholder inquiries via phone or email.
- Provide, create, maintain, and share content for the QuantHub website, social media, newsletter, and events calendar.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings, create agendas, and prepare meeting minutes.
- Maintain documentation of activities, pertinent notes, and contact lists in our CRM.
- Develop ongoing engagement campaigns for teachers and students learning in QuantHub including competitions, marketing campaigns highlighting top learners, and e-mail campaigns.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders in the department of education and schools.
- Experience of 3+ years within the K-12 public education sector, preferred in the state of Alabama, either as a public education employee or vendor.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in education, communication, or marketing
- Experience in sales or community outreach, developing a network or pipeline for a funded program.
- A proven track record in effective and persuasive communication with experience presenting to decision-makers and providing implementation guidance.
- Existing community involvement in STEM initiatives and/or equal access to STEM education.
- Organization and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Some travel is required with quarterly team retreats and state educational conferences and events.
- This role can be based anywhere in Alabama, with preference to Birmingham and Montgomery
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Simple IRA Plan contribution and matching
- Unlimited Time Off & holidays
- Hybrid Remote work environment with regular company retreats
See more open positions at QuantHUB
Something looks off?