Location: Hybrid, in Tampa office 2 days per week (Westshore area)
We are developing a new web and mobile based SaaS offering in C# .NET 6.x (.NET Core) and Angular in an Azure environment with modern microservices architecture. We are looking for experienced C# Web developers with the following qualifications:
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology and building solutions. You own responsibilities and work with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem solving, analytical skills. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You do things the right way the first time.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Build, test, and deploy cutting-edge solutions at scale. Work on both front end and back end development. Develop unit tests for your code
- Interact with TotalSDS’s engineering teams across geographies
- Interact closely for requirements with Business owners and technical teams
Software Engineer Qualifications
- B.S. in Computer Science
- 2-4 years of workplace experience in the design and development of highly scalable applications and platform development in product-based companies. THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns
- Proven experience running production-level applications on Azure or in the Cloud
- CI/CD pipeline development/environments/tools: Git, Nuget, TeamCity or Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes a plus
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering, languages, and tools
- Strong hands-on development skills to prototype technical solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Practitioner of Agile (Scrum) methodology
ABOUT US: TotalSDS is on a mission to make the workplace and the environment safer by simplifying regulatory compliance and chemical product documentation.** **Any company that purchases, sells or uses chemical-based products must produce Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and labels that comply with safety regulations (OSHA, DOT, EPA). Using our TotalSDS software companies can author, translate and manage SDS documents at a fraction of the time and cost of other systems. TotalSDS makes the workplace and the environment safer by simplifying the creation of compliance and chemical information documentation.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Competitive salaries and excellent benefits including 401K, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance. Join our team in Tampa, FL. for a rewarding career!
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure. TotalSDS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are solely evaluated based on merit and considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No Recruiting Agencies Please